Saturday 20 May 2017

Weekend working...

Keith has decided to drive me around now for the next few days to see if it makes any difference to my tummy pain. It is a lot better now so I'm hoping that if it is muscular, it's healing. He dropped me off at 9am and then went to take Sophie into work. He seems to be doing a lot of driving at the moment!

Today, despite being a Saturday, was very quiet but I didn't feel as bored as I did last week. It certainly helps that Sophie and Mike are also working today! My favourite part of the job is welcoming customers and having a chat about what wines they like. This is when the time speeds up a bit!

It was lovely to see Keith arrive at 5pm and we headed to Aldi to buy...guess what? Wine and beer!! We then went to collect Mike from his job and had a quick drink in the bar while we were waiting...this is becoming a bit of a habit! I drank a very refreshing cloudy apple cider, perfect for the warmer weather we've had today.

When Mike was finished we went to collect Sophie and then it was finally home to a delicious casserole and a relaxing evening!

No comments: