Tuesday 30 May 2017

Another health worry!

I woke up with a migraine this morning, which was a bit worrying. I awoke early and decided to read for ten minutes and I could only see part of the words on my Kindle. After I'd made myself a coffee, I watched the BBC news and all of a sudden I kept getting zig zags and flashes of light in my left eye. It was all very unnerving! As soon as it had started, it stopped, but I didn't really develop a headache. All very strange!

I went for another blood test this morning before I started work and Sophie insisted on accompanying me into the treatment room, bless her! As we were a bit early, we stopped at the garage in Kingsthorpe and I treated myself to a coffee and a pastry and then Keith dropped me off at work before going on to take Soph to work as well.

We had a fairly quiet day but there was a lot of carrying of wine boxes and slotting them into the displays. The regional manager visited in the afternoon and we had a chat about future prospects...he seemed to think there may be a job for me, but we'll see! I'm not counting my chickens!

Keith collected me at 4pm and it was home to sit in the garden for a little while with Monty before going to pick up Sophie from work. It's been a muggy, overcast day today but it brightened up in the evening with blue skies and sunshine. Lovely!

No comments: