Wednesday 17 May 2017

Company at the CAB!

Sophie came into the CAB with me today as she is thinking of volunteering and wanted to get a feel for what happens at the session. She was quite excited about coming with me and it was lovely to have her company.

We called into the main office first as she needed to sign a confidentiality agreement. Once that was done, we went over to the One Stop Shop and set up the laptops ready for the advisers. Gill had already been told that Sophie was coming in with me and we had a lovely chat before we opened. Sophie spent the day observing Gill and said that some of the cases were really sad. She didn't think she would get so emotionally involved.

We were late leaving as Jon saw the last client at 3pm so we didn't get home until well past 4pm. The weather today has been dreadful - non-stop rain all day, some of it very heavy. My stomach has been giving me some pain today so tomorrow I'm going to make an appointment with the doctor. I can't put it off any more!

No comments: