Wednesday 15 March 2017

Sunny Wednesday!

This morning I took Mike into college before I headed into town to do my usual Wednesday stint at the Citizen's Advice Bureau. I felt a little weary so I decided to treat myself to a coffee and a muffin in Costa before I arrived at the Guildhall. I really needed the caffeine hit!

When I got to the office, Frank was there first and setting up so that was good. I didn't have to try and catch someone's eye to let me in! We had an uneventful morning and Hadeer and Jon came over to work with us as both Priya and Gill were away.

At lunchtime I popped to the Post Office again and enjoyed the short walk in the sunshine. It's been a gorgeous day, which is fairly typical! We finished on time and I went to collect Mike as this week Keith is engrossed in the horse racing from Cheltenham and I promised I would let him watch without any interruption. He had had a couple of placed horses but no real wins yet. Let's hope tomorrow he'll do better!




No comments: