Wednesday 29 March 2017

A more relaxed day!

It was great to be back at the CAB today - the last couple of days have been a bit hard and I have more cleaning to face tomorrow...not really what I had in mind when I stopped working! I really wish I could get a similar job as I enjoy meeting people and the variety of each day.

I met Frank near to the car park and we walked down to the Guildhall, stopping at Greggs for bacon rolls and coffee - a lovely start to our shift! Today wasn't manically busy and I left at 3pm to go and pick up my new parking pass from the office. I will need it when I return on the 12th April! I honestly can't believe that it will be April on Saturday! This year is flying past!

On the way home I called into Aldi to buy dinner for tonight and treated myself to a bottle of wine. Sophie was due to be out tonight at her friend's party but at the last minute she decided not to go as the only other girl she knew who was going dropped out because of sickness. It was a real bonus not to have to go out again and we enjoyed the bottle of wine while playing cards in the conservatory!


No comments: