Sunday 19 March 2017

Lazy Sunday

The sun has shone today and it's been dry so I tackled my dirty car this morning, which made me feel a lot better! As always, it was a social event and I had chats with the neighbours, including Tom and baby Leo who will be a year old next week. How time flies!

I spent the afternoon doing some fruitless research on my family tree while Sophie worked on her assignment. She certainly is putting the work in this year!

Poor Keith had breakfast with us (I cooked frankfurters, scrambled eggs and has browns) but then he had to stop eating for the rest of the day and in the afternoon drink two litres of a special mix that would make him stay very close to the loo for the rest of the day!

In the evening I cooked Jerk Chicken Pasta, a dish that Keith hates, so it didn't bother him one bit that he couldn't eat. Sophie helped me and as usual it was deliciously hot and spicy!

No comments: