Sunday 12 March 2017

A very lazy day...

Today I put off glossing the doors and skirting boards until next weekend as I was a little weary and also suffering from quite a bit of stomach pain, which made me reluctant to do anything strenuous!

Sophie and I sat and watched two episodes of Levinson Wood's "Walking the Nile" (my daughter had missed the first series, and very enjoyable it was as well. Outside the weather was dull and gloomy so perfect for staying in and doing very little!

Normally I would feel guilty for "wasting" a day but I didn't feel any regret in the slightest - I have a busy week coming up, so for once I was determined to laze about!

Sue popped around in the afternoon with the form for the garage sale which is taking place in the village again in May. We're looking forward to selling some unwanted stuff and hope to make enough to pay for a good meal in Florida! We're going to have a really good clear out in April!

No comments: