Tuesday 14 March 2017

On my hands and knees!

Keith and I took Sophie to uni this morning and then we popped to the Weston Favell Centre to go to the Post Office and Tesco.

I was working with Sue again in the afternoon and we went over to a house near to where my parents live. I was hoping to go and see them after I'd finished working so I took my car and filled it with all my gardening implements!

The garden we were working on has no lawn at all, just lots of paving slabs and cobblestones, with a couple of beds filled with plants and flowers. Sue wanted us to get rid of all the moss and weeds growing between the slabs and cobbles which meant I spent most of my time on my hands and knees! There was a lot to be done and we were there for three hours in all, with another visit scheduled for next week to finish off some of the back garden. Luckily the weather was lovely and although we had some cloud, we had a fair bit of sunshine as well.

I left and picked up Sophie from uni. Mum had called me to say that she and Dad were going out anyway so I didn't go and see them after all but I did promise to call in on Thursday on the way to do our shopping. It was heaven to get home, put all my dirty clothes into the wash bin and soak in a lovely hot bath!

No comments: