Wednesday 1 March 2017

First day of Spring!

Well, winter is over and I think the general consensus was that it was mild and dryish. Not really what I wanted, I'll be honest! However, there is snow forecast for parts of Britain this week so it's not over yet!

I had a fairly uneventful day at the CAB - no changes have been put into practice yet so we all just got on with the seeing clients and doing our best to help them with their problems. We had a varied lot of issues to deal with and we were all finished by 3pm and walking back to the car in the sunshine. A bit better than last week!

Back home I sat in the conservatory with Keith and Sophie and we had a cup of tea and a chocolate and banana muffin. These seem to be much more popular than the normal choccy ones I make and were very moist.

It poured with rain in the evening and the wind got up again. Keith disappeared upstairs to watch yet more football so I took the opportunity to catch up with a great new series called The Replacement - it promises to be very good indeed!

No comments: