Thursday 16 March 2017

A couple of winners!

Keith and I had to take little Jazzy Jim into the Honda dealership this morning as it had been recalled because of a problem with the airbag...apparently it was dangerous! We dropped the car off, went to have a coffee with Mum and then did our shopping. By the time we'd finished, the car was ready so we drove straight down to Riverside, picked it up and headed home to unpack and have lunch.

Keith had a much more successful afternoon's racing and backed two winners! He fancied Presenting Percy and Nichols Canyon, both of whom romped home first and I have to admit to dancing around the living room and screaming when they won! It was all very exciting!

I went to pick up Sophie and Mike and a quieter, less exciting evening followed. We did play a game of cards and I opened a bottle of Chenin Blanc I'd bought, but unfortunately it was a real disappointment!

No comments: