Thursday 17 November 2016

Stormy weather!

Keith and I spent the morning shopping as usual and went to see Mum and Dad on the way home to take them some dishwasher tablets that they'd asked us to get for them. My Dad looked well but said he still had a fair bit of pain in his knee. It has only been a week so he will still have a bit of soreness there...he can be so impatient!

Back home we put the shopping away and I went into the conservatory to do some work on my assignment. I wasn't gardening with Sue today as she has an event on at the village hall tomorrow and needed to get ready for it. However, just at the normal time we would go we had a mini-storm!



Our Eucalyptus tree was being flung about all over the place and a fresh deposit of leaves arrived on the lawn! So much for raking them all up the other day!

No comments: