Wednesday 2 November 2016

A bit of stress!

Today has been quite a stressful day at the Citizen's Advice Bureau as Frank wasn't in again and Priya went off for training in the afternoon. It meant that I had to turn lots of people away which I hated doing. Of course, the weather today has been beautiful and sunny but I didn't see any of it! It's turning much colder now and we had our first frost this morning so that was a bit of a shock!

In the afternoon there was just Gill and myself and I had to stop clients coming in at about 1.30pm as Gill would never have coped if I'd let people wait. This meant that we didn't get away until nearly 4pm and I was late collecting Mikey from college. It was bliss to finally get home after my long day and relax with a cup of tea!

Sophie was out in the evening to celebrate her friend Hannah's birthday at Frank's burger house in Billing. We dropped her off at Hannah's house first and then went home to have dinner and relax for a bit before it was time to collect her later in the evening. She was a bit tetchy on the way home as she would have preferred to have been picked up from Hannah's house rather than the restaurant...oh dear!


No comments: