Monday 24 October 2016

Quiet Monday

Mike is off this week but Sophie, who only started back at uni at the beginning of October, does not have this half-term week off at all. We dropped her off at 10.30am and picked Mike up from Brixworth on the way home as I had some stuff to send out at the post office.

Back home I had some more studying to do for the CAB training and I completed another online assessment. The last one I have to do will be done on Wednesday when I'm there as it's all about case recording and I need to speak to Gill and Priya and sit in on a couple of interviews.

Sophie was all finished at 3pm so we went to collect her and came home to relax in the conservatory. It seems to be getting dark so early now and next Sunday the clocks will go back making the evenings dark at 5pm. Just in time for Halloween!

No comments: