Friday 7 October 2016

Another week flying by!

Sophie had a long day at uni today and was there from 9am until 5pm. This meant that Keith had to take Mike while I drove Sophie. The traffic was manic, as usual!

When we both arrived home Keith and I decided to go for a walk to get some fresh air and exercise. We went off into the village and down the track to the nature reserve. Today I saw a little deer running off into the woods, his little white tail bobbing! We also saw lots of noisy pheasants and the odd squirrel.

It was a lovely walk and very peaceful. We extended the walk a little by going into Walgrave and walking home that way so we were out for over an hour and a half. Back home we had breakfast and then I settled down to do some work on my counselling course which I'm finding quite difficult again.

We had two pick-ups in the afternoon - Mike at 3pm and Sophie at 5.30pm so it was great to get home and open a bottle of wine. Keith drove himself to the pub tonight as he's not drinking so Sophie and I were able to have a couple of glasses of wine before dinner. Bliss!

No comments: