Wednesday 26 October 2016

On my own...again!

I truly thought that Frank was going to be back working with me on Reception today at the CAB, but by 9.15am I knew that I was on my own again! I had been looking forward to a bit of support but when Gill and Priya arrived they said it looked like he would be absent next week as well! I'm so glad Keith made me a flask of tea!

We had a steady stream of clients, some of them with complicated issues, which meant that even after closing for lunch and turning people away, we had clients returning in the afternoon. There were also a lot of angry people about today, as well. I heard a lot of shouting and next thing, I saw a couple of police officers and the security guards milling about in the courtyard.  It was a relief to get home, have a cup of tea and complete my final assessment, which I had left until last as it was about case recording and I wanted to sit in on a couple of interviews with the assessors. Without Frank there was no way I could do that, but luckily I passed the assessment so now I am finished!

We had a delicious chicken in a black bean sauce dish for dinner and then it was 90 Day Fiance, one of our favourite shows. Keith went to watch the football upstairs and before turning it on we managed to see ten minutes of the final of Great British Bake-off, something I decided not to watch this year because I thought some of the tasks were ridiculous!

No comments: