Sunday 28 February 2016

Sunny Sunday

Sophie was back at work today but didn't have to go in until 11am so we could all have a bit of a lie-in. I didn't, of course, and I was up early as usual!

We took her to work and popped into Aldi to get some milk and the place was packed. I also took my filthy dirty car through a very thorough car wash and was extremely pleased with the results. It's very cold at the moment and I didn't fancy washing it by hand. When it warms up a little bit it will be a pleasure to wash it in the sun!

In the afternoon I went around to Mum and Dad's new house as I was going out with my mother to Beckworth Emporium. They both looked a little stressed as there is so much going on for them at the moment but I said to take it easy as there's no rush. They are planning to move in on the 22 March but in the meantime they're taking bits and pieces over to the house and were even planning on painting the kitchen which I thought was a bit mad!

We had a lovely mooch about in Beckworth and enjoyed a cup of tea and a slice of cake after a fairly lengthy wait. That's all I seem to do just lately...wait around! Mum bought some plants for a hanging basket and, again, I resisted buying Spring planters that won't last five minutes!





No comments: