Friday 26 February 2016

Feeling a bit flat...

I'm not quite sure what was up with me today but I felt a bit nauseous all day, which was unpleasant. Maybe I just ate too much last night!

We had to stay in the house, though, as one of my rear tyres had a slow puncture and after some investigation yesterday we decided to get both tyres replaced. After the service I had last month it was recommended we change them anyway so it was the push I needed! I'd arranged for Etyres to come out and replace them and they phoned me in the morning to say they were coming out in the afternoon.

I took Sophie to uni in Jazzy Jim and the tyre man arrived just after I went to collect her at 1.30pm. He confirmed there'd been a nail in the tyre so I was just glad the car got us home on Wednesday. I would have hated to have broken down on the busy A34!

Within half an hour it was all done and I was £200 poorer! I seem to be spending a fortune on my car at the moment!

I made some chocolate chip muffins in the afternoon and by the evening I felt a bit better. Mike said he had felt a bit sick this morning so maybe we've picked up a bug somewhere!






No comments: