Thursday 11 February 2016

Ho hum!

I honestly believe that someone has interfered with time and that it's been speeded up 50%. Thus, an hour now feels like half an hour and so on.

So, it's Thursday again and the day when we do the shopping and plan the weekly menu. I have to admit to enjoying accompanying Keith at first when I stopped working, but now I find it a chore...If I had my way I'd get it all delivered!

At least this week we did it properly and didn't forget anything vital, so that was good! Sophie sent me a message in the afternoon asking if it was OK if she went out with friends for dinner in the evening. She was going with her "New York" crew to The Lamplighter and I said of course it was alright for her to go. She'll be 20 in a few month's time! She doesn't need my permission!

This meant that our planned dinner of sweet and sour chicken was just for the three of us and I didn't really fancy it at all. Our daughter was home before 9pm though and a little subdued as a lot of the people who said they would go couldn't make it at the last minute and a certain barman wasn't working tonight...life can sometimes be a pain!

Four years ago we had snow...


No comments: