Friday 31 July 2015

Another week over...

So, Friday has arrived again and still there's no sign of us completing on the sale. Today was supposed to have been my last day at work before I had two weeks off, but Sophie and I will have to go in on Monday to do the cleaning and a host of other jobs that need to be done. Mum will be in hospital so I have to sort things out before we leave on Tuesday.

After a quick trip to Booker, Sophie and I did manage to leave just after lunchtime and I went home to tidy up the garden and mow the lawn (hoover up leaves). I'm glad I did this today as I'm facing a busy weekend and it's one less thing to do!

Keith and I took Mike to the doctors in the afternoon as he was complaining about stomach pains. Heaven help us if he can't go on Sunday. That really would put the cat amongst the pigeons! Luckily he was given some anti-acid tablets and he felt better so he stayed in Brixworth to see his mates. Phew!

No comments: