Friday 3 July 2015

Bunking off early...

Today has been another warm and sunny day and after we went to Booker in the morning, we decided to head for home as there was little to do at work.

I did feel a bit guilty going home to sit in the garden but after half an hour of soaking up the sunshine I mowed the lawn to at least say I'd done something! I think I collected more Eucalyptus leaves rather than grass but when I finished the lawn did look a little better!

I'd brought all the laundry home with me as I'd forgotten to take all our tea-towels and cloths to the launderette and Maureen called me to day I'd left our change bag in the office. This was all the excuse I needed to head in to sort it out and take in the freshly washed and dried laundry. It was till very quiet at work so I'd made the right decision!

No comments: