Sunday 12 July 2015

Computer problems

Did I say I'd made my last trip to Booker on Friday? Wrong!

Maureen wanted us to get some bits for work so after popping to see Mum and Dad for coffee and hearing about their less-than-pleasant villa holiday in Nerja, we dropped Sophie off at work and went to Booker, hopefully for the very last time!

After dropping the stuff off we returned home and had breakfast. It was just the two of us as Keith had been up early this morning to take Mike to the Barracks again for another day of training, poor thing! It was too much like school he said!

I hoovered the downstairs of the house and then we settled down to watch the tennis final between Djokovic and Federer. While it was on I attempted to catch up with my blog as this last week I have fallen badly behind, but the computer was being an absolute pain and I couldn't type properly as the cursor kept jumping all over the place. I think my laptop is on its way out!

I wasn't totally enthralled by the match so I went upstairs to put a colour on my hair (badger be gone!) and Sophie called to ask me to pick her up at 5pm. I'd already arranged with my parents to take them in so they could say goodbye to rest of the staff and I phoned them to tell them I'd pick them up at 4.30pm.

Typically, Mike called early today and wanted to be picked up so Keith dashed off to get him while I showered and dressed, ready to go into work.

We had a lovely time at work and my parents received a bottle of Talisker and a garden voucher. We had a great chat with Maureen and then it was home to relax with a glass of wine before dinner. A much better end to a weekend that started off quite badly!


No comments: