Thursday 9 July 2015

The days blur into one...

Tuesday and Wednesday have been wet this week which meant that we were busier than expected due to the rain.

My life this week has been a blur of feeding the fish, watering the gardens (thankfully our neighbours returned on Wednesday) and having Georgie in at work to learn how we run the business. We haven't had any time for a trip to the pub and I'll be mightily thankful when this week is over, I can tell you!

On Thursday it was our 21st birthday at work and although it was warm and sunny we were quite busy in the morning. I wonder if people thought we were going to be giving away free things!

I bought a bottle of Cava and Maureen baked a beautiful birthday cake which we enjoyed in the afternoon. I also received some lovely leaving presents from Maureen and the staff so that was an unexpected surprise!


No comments: