Friday 10 July 2015

Last day?

Mum and Dad's house is still up for sale, but their contract with the estate agent is due to expire next week. However, today I had a call from the agents asking whether I could show potential buyers around this afternoon and tomorrow morning. I was a bit sceptical, to be honest as they've had twenty weeks to arrange viewings, but I agreed as I didn't want Mum and Dad to lose out on a sale!

It's been very hot today at work and we closed up at three. I emptied all the filing cabinets and stacked them all in boxes. Keith and I also went to Booker...for the last time?

Just before I was due to leave to go to Mum's house the phone rang and it was the estate agents saying that my 4pm viewing had cancelled. Sophie and I went anyway as we needed to feed the fish and water the plants. Keith was waiting for us and helped out with the watering, which was a bonus!

Back home I gave Mike a lift to Brixworth and listened to a CD I'd found at work - Jane's Blast from the Past! It was great and Sophie really enjoyed listening to the Santana tracks!




No comments: