Thursday 16 July 2015

Escaping for a little while...

Keith and I made another trip to Booker today and this time Sophie came with us to help. We had to buy a load of stuff for a sleepover we have taking place at work on Friday night, something I didn't think we'd still be here for!

Keith went home after we got back and Sophie and I escaped to Jones's before heading home as well. On the way we passed Mike and Keith, on their way, no doubt, to Brixworth.

Keith and I escaped to the pub for an hour at 5pm and sat in the garden. The skies had turned a bit cloudy but it was still warm with a lovely light breeze. Perfect conditions! We had a good chat but three people, sitting near us, were holding a very loud conversation, so we couldn't help overhearing. I do love listening in to what other people are saying but when we were sitting in silence it looked a bit suspect!

We picked up Mikey after leaving the pub and then went home where Keith made dinner before settling down to watch the rest of the golf. I am truly a sports widow at the moment as we have The Ashes on, The Open Golf Championships in Scotland and the Tour de France. I think Sophie and I will arrange to do something on Saturday!

No comments: