Sunday 5 July 2015

All this driving!

After dropping Sophie off at work this morning Keith and I went to Jones's where I managed to spend a lot of money on some pretty boring things! I'd also meant to buy some compost to use with the plants I bought yesterday but forgot!

Cursing slightly we drove to the garden centre at Harlestone and chose a huge bag from the wide selection there. We also had a quick look at the water features as Keith said it would be nice to have a little fountain or something in the garden.

When we eventually arrived back home, Mike wanted a lift to Brixworth so Keith took him while I potted up all my plants and made a start on the housework. I cleaned the house and drove Keith to a football match at 3pm as his team, Sileby Rangers, were playing Northampton Town and he knew that it would be busy with people going to see the two teams play.

Once back at home I finished the housework and had a relaxing half hour before it was time to go back and collect Keith, then Sophie, then Mikey! By 6pm I'd had enough of driving people about and it was utter bliss to sit with a cold glass of wine and relax!

No comments: