Monday 13 July 2015

No end in sight...

Today hasn't been the best of days as we failed to complete on the sale and the weather has been wet and dreary from morning until night.

Keith and Sophie stayed at home while I went in as normal and Mum, Dad and I did our normal jobs. And then we waited...and waited until an email came through in the afternoon with some questions from the buyer's solicitors that were ridiculous...did we have planning permission, for instance? After 21 years of being in business I bloomin' well hope so!

Naturally this has held things up as after we answered the questions (all of which had already been dealt with months ago) our solicitor then had to revert back to the other solicitors to progress things forward. It was very frustrating and worrying and we left at 4.30pm knowing that we wouldn't be completing today.

Keith and I went to The Hare in Loddington for a drink this evening and I was able to relax for a while!

No comments: