Friday 17 July 2015

Friday comes around...

I gave Keith the day off today and just Sophie and I went into work. Mum and Dad popped in to say hello at lunchtime but then went off to do their shopping. We had one of the staff members from the new buyers in today which I found a little annoying, especially as he was sitting doing very little. I had a nasty suspicion they were spying on us!

After lunch Sophie and I went off to Boots and then I treated her to an iced coffee in Costa. It was very pleasant to sit for half an hour and chat away from work.

When we got back, Georgie was in and brought a load of files and stuff in that he's going to store in our office until he comes back from his holiday. We were expecting an influx of Eid celebrants but by 4pm it was still pretty quiet so we returned home, wishing Georgie a great holiday. I was fervently hoping that the next time I saw him he would be in charge rather than me!


No comments: