Monday 6 July 2015

Important meeting...

I had a busy day at work sorting all the weekend takings and Georgie came in to see what we do on a Monday. He spent a lot of time with Sophie while I got on with my jobs and then went back to his normal job at lunchtime which enabled us to go to the bank and get lunch.

At 4pm Georgie came back with another man on the management team and all our staff arrived for a meeting about the changes that will take place with regards to their jobs. It was a short meeting and all of our staff except Maureen said nothing at all which was a bit disappointing. I don't think much will change in the near future but I have a feeling that once the summer school holidays are over, there may be a few ruffled feathers!

Sophie and I left work at 5pm, went to feed the fish and then it was home to relax after our busy day!

No comments: