Thursday 30 July 2015

A little treat...

It's been a busy day at work which was surprising seeing as the weather today has been fine and dry. We did have a lunchtime party, though, which helped as well as a group eating so that might have had something to do with it!

I gav eSophie the day off today so it was just Mum and me in the office. We were called down to the kitchen at midday to help with the washing up and there was mounds of it! Once we'd cleared it all it was time for our lunch and then I finished work at 3pm to go home and wash the car.

In the early evening Keith and I went to the pub and sat in the window watching the world go by. Keith treated me to a glass of Chardonnay for once, and very nice it was too! We chatted about the holiday and I said that I couldn't believe it was going to be August soon. This year has passed so quickly - maybe more quickly than any other year I've known and all we seem to have done is wait around for the business to be sold.

Once back at home I cooked Jerk chicken pasta for dinner, so beloved by Sophie. It was quite hot and very tasty and there was enough left for lunch tomorrow!

No comments: