Monday 11 December 2023

Our little beastie!

I now have just two weeks to work before I'm off for a week over Christmas! The way that the time is flying past, it won't be long!

I finished the moan report today and was up to date with everything, so I resorted to scanning the box office return forms. At 4pm, I had a quick chat with Kathy and Jo, before getting a tankful of diesel for my car. Keith had urged me to fill up last time as he feared that fuel prices were going to go up because of the conflict in Israel and Gaza, so I filled it to the brim, to the tune of £90! However, this had lasted me eight weeks so I decided to fill it up again this evening, but this time it only cost £84, so prices must have gone down!

Once Sophie had returned home from work, we sat in the kitchen and I tried tonight's whisky, Timorous Beastie! At 46.8% it was rather strong!




It was very light in colour and I thought it was warming and spicy with hints of fudge!

After dinner of turkey stir-fry, we watched the rest of the holiday and I cracked open some nuts to go with a glass of Jura. There was a vast amount of effort cracking open the nuts for very little reward!

No comments: