Monday 18 December 2023

Being driven

My neck was very painful today and I'm fed up with always having an ache somewhere! I must be getting old! It was so stiff that I asked Keith to drive me to work because I could barely turn my head to the left!

Work was exceptionally quiet and I had a long chat with Kathy before the phone lines opened. Sara wasn't in and there were hardly any emails to deal with. Very soon, I'm going to run out of things to do!

Keith came back to collect me at 4pm and we drove home via Overtsone for a change, and to avoid the traffic on the A43. He had prepared a lovely chicken curry that smelt delectable!

Before dinner, we caught up with James Martin in Spain. This has been a long series (20 episodes) and the end is in sight. We're planning to watch the very last episode this Friday and have a sip of Ratafia every time James says "Amazing", which he does a lot! The last episode is from Girona and he actually finds out how Ratafia is made. We brought home a bottle from L'Escala, as we enjoyed it a couple of times after a meal. We also have some Sherry to sample and I'm going to treat us to a bottle of Cava. Spanish Wine Night!

No whisky for me tonight. I have two to enjoy tomorrow!


No comments: