Monday 5 June 2023

Thwarted plans

This morning, I really didn't feel as if I'd had a weekend so it was a bit of a wrench to go to work! Sara asked me to deal with the customer service emails and we had a couple of tricky ones. At least the phones had quietened down!

Yesterday's beautiful weather had well and truly disappeared to be replaced with grey skies and a chill wind again. It had been our plan to barbecue this evening, but it was too cold so we swapped meals and had Tuesday night's meal tonight. Keith certainly didn't fancy standing out in the garden and being frozen!

After dinner, Keith and I watched TraumaZone on BBC iPlayer again. There seems to be a trend of programmes looking back to the 70s and 80s at the moment, and as this was the period of time when I was growing up, I'm enjoying watching the shows! Trama Zone is fascinating, and as it's made up of varied, different clips, we don't get bored!


No comments: