Tuesday 27 June 2023

A cool barbecue!

Sara was back today and not happy about the situation with Sue, especially as she was finding it very difficult to arrange cover... I said I would answer the phones on Thursday but really didn't want to extend my hours until 4pm. I love my Thursday afternoons off!

It was cool and cloudy today and of course, Keith had decided to barbecue! On Sunday there must have been a pall of barbecue smoke hanging over our estate but at least it stayed dry for him out in the garden this evening! We enjoyed meaty beefburgers, salad and crushed new potatoes and the meal was lovely and just perfect for a summer evening.

I'm looking forward to having tomorrow off and hoping, that with the cooler weather, we can maybe get back out into the garden again!

No comments: