Tuesday 6 June 2023

Nasty missives

Today has almost been a repeat of yesterday, except for one horrible email I received in response to one I sent to a customer. I won't go into details but I was told my reply had been "despicable"! It wasn't a great start to the day! Sometimes I think I definitely don't get paid enough to do this job!

At 4pm I sped off home to relax and we sat in the kitchen while Keith decided not to barbecue again - it was still grey and cold! We grilled our sausages and burgers instead! We do have some hot weather on the horizon, though! The weekend and early next week are set to be hot but humid, which makes it even worse!

Our viewing pleasure was Trauma Zone again this evening and just looking at the snowy, freezing scenes in Russia made me feel cold!

No comments: