Friday 30 June 2023

Friyay, yeah!

It was a lovely feeling this morning to know I hadn't got to go to work tomorrow like I did last week, and could enjoy the weekend!

My shift went pretty smoothly, even though at times, it was a bit like the blind leading the blind, as Shirley and Tracie were in, and they're still not that confident when it comes to certain queries. I had to come off the phones for most of the day as I had so much to do - the cash-ups, the holiday activities, and another load of films to input, and it was great to do as much as I could.

At 4pm I sped home and opened a bottle of red for our Wine Night this evening. It's been a lot cooler lately, and for dinner this evening we were having the leftover minced beef from the "stand and stuff" tacos of last night. There was so much leftover that it seemed silly to try and freeze it so the beef was a great accompaniment to our baked potatoes.

Keith went to the pub and Sophie and I sipped our delicious wine - a Cabernet Sauvignon - and watched Race Across The World. Dinner was delicious and the beef was even tastier than last night!

No comments: