Monday 26 June 2023

Staff shortages!

Work wasn't too bad today, and in between phone calls, I answered all of the customer service emails and sent off the box office returns. I was all alone until Jo and Angela came in at about 9.45am so I had a pleasant and quiet start to the day!

Just before we went home, Sheila said that Sue was going on long-term sick and she wanted us to try and cover her shifts on a Thursday and a Saturday. I have just worked two Saturdays, and I'm not prepared to cover any more at the moment, so it'll be interesting to see what happens... We have people on holiday at the moment as all of us try and avoid the school holidays so that means we don't have staff available!

It's been a lot cooler today, thank goodness, with the temperatures at a much more reasonable 21c!


No comments: