Monday 31 January 2022

Easing into the week!

I really hate Monday mornings! When Sophie wakes me up it's a real effort to swing my legs out of bed and get up! Never mind! Before I know it, Friday has arrived!

Work was much better than Friday and although we were busy with phone calls, I managed to help Sara with a lot of emails. It was lovely and light when I left at 4pm today so that was a real bonus. I do like driving home and seeing the sky!

Sophie was meeting up with her old manager Sharon this evening and they'd booked a table at the Harvester restaurant on Riverside. Keith and I had leftovers from the turkey yesterday, and when Sophie arrived home it was great to catch up with what Sharon had been doing. In a weird way, I miss those early trips to Thrapston when Sophie used to visit the prisons!



No comments: