Monday 10 January 2022

The Monday groan...

It literally felt like the middle of the night when Sophie woke me at about 6am this morning. Groan! I could have easily slept another couple of hours! She went off to the gym and I made myself a coffee and watched the news until 7am.

Before I left for work I took a test, just in case as you never know! Work was busy, and we learned that some more staff had gone down with Covid since last week, probably spread by Monica! I helped Sara with a lot of customer service emails as we seem to be getting quite a few membership cancellations at the moment, with people worried about the new variant, or just cutting down on expenses every month. It always makes me laugh when people call up and want to join as I'm sure most of them fall by the wayside after a couple of months!

When I got home I pottered about and did very little, I have to confess. I can't wait for the lighter nights and an end to going to work, and returning, in darkness!


No comments: