Tuesday 1 February 2022

Planning ahead

The phones were slightly busier today but I still managed to input all of the playscheme places for Easter, so that pleased me. We have been getting lots of bookings for the February half-term which is approaching fast!


I gave Sara my holiday dates for Easter as well. As far as I know, we are still set to go to Wimereux in April for Sophie's birthday. When we re-booked it last year I wasn't aware that the dates were the first week of the Easter holidays, but there's not much I can do. Sophie's birthday regularly falls at Easter (she was born on Good Friday) and that's the main reason we're going!

It was lovely this evening to look forward to two days off. I am having Lynda, Fiona and Andrea over for dinner tomorrow and I asked if Sophie could take Thursday off so we didn't have to get up early! Bliss!


No comments: