Monday 24 May 2021

Monday again!

I had expected work to be fearsomely busy today, as next week it's half-term, and we have a lot of holiday activities on for the children, but after an initial rush, it did quieten down a bit. I helped Sara with some emails and the time flew by.

We've had some heavy rain showers today and it's been chilly and miserable. Not normally how I would expect May to be! It's usually one of my favourite months and I love seeing the explosion of green in the countryside and seeing everything start to blossom and grow.

Sophie was shattered when she came home so we sat and relaxed with a couple of episodes of Come Dine With Me while Keith cooked cottage pie for dinner.

After we'd eaten I thought it was a good idea to try and plan a couple of weeks' holiday to Scotland in September, an idea that did not go down well with Keith, alas! Oh well!

No comments: