Monday 10 May 2021

Car - sorted!

The start of another week has rolled around! I know I've said it before (many times!) but time really is flying at the moment. As soon as Monday is over, we're racing towards Friday again!

My car was booked into the garage at Moulton this morning and we dropped it off before I went to work. It was a very shabby place, but it was busy, and there were lots of cars waiting to be seen to, so that was a good sign. The noise is terrible now, and I really can't wait any longer for it to be sorted out!

Work was busy today, as we're expecting it to be now. Our fitness classes start up again next Monday so we had a lot of calls from people wanting to book back onto their favourite sessions. Keith picked me up at 4pm and said that my car was ready so we sped off to collect it.

The bill came to a highly reasonable £140 which we were both pleased with! I'm pretty sure it would have been higher at our old garage!

Sophie very kindly took the duvet cover back to Next for me and ordered another. Before having dinner Keith and I played cards in the conservatory while Sophie lolled on the sofa with Monty cat. He is a lot better now and back to his old ways of asking for food early in the afternoon and not giving up until he gets it. Great news as we were a bit worried about him!

No comments: