Tuesday 11 May 2021

A noisy shift...

It was great to drive into work in my car this morning - it's so much better!

Unfortunately, my shift was very noisy today, and several customers said they couldn't hear me because of the background noise. Not very good! We were busy again with almost non-stop calls, some of which, for me anyway, were long and complicated.

It was a real relief to escape at 3pm today! All of us have been given an hour off because of the problems we'd had when we first started back and having to stay longer than normal, and it was my turn today. I went to get some diesel and decided to take my filthy car through the car wash. Back home, I finished cleaning the car (I'd splashed through a muddy puddle on the way back) and concentrated on the dirty wheels which were a sooty black. 

I then hoovered the house, so that took care of the extra hour I was given! Sophie arrived home in a bad mood, and rather than relax, spent ages making biscuits for Zain. They smelt delicious and she let us have one to test!

I fancied watching a film after dinner this evening, so we picked Dark Waters starring Mark Ruffalo and Anne Hathaway. I'd wanted to see it ever since watching the trailer at a cinema, and it didn't disappoint. It had Keith, Sophie and I hooked all the way through!


No comments: