Thursday 6 February 2020

Poorly Keith

Keith had a bit of an upset tummy this morning so I told him to stay at home rather than take me to work and then go shopping. It was very cold this morning and the temperature gauge showed it was -2 on the way to work. I haven't seen a minus temperature for ages!

Work was fine and at 3pm I returned home, picked up Keith who was feeling a bit better and drove to Kettering. We just shopped for tonight and tomorrow as Keith was hoping to go again tomorrow.

Despite the cold temperatures this morning, it's been a gorgeous day with more blue skies and winter sun. Sophie came home from work saying she'd had a bad day so she made herself a Moscow Mule! I made myself content with a 0% San Miguel from Tesco and it was very good!

Dinner tonight was a vegan pizza for Sophie and I, diced potatoes and salad. Much better than last night! After we'd eaten Keith and I watched the second James Bond film, From Russia With Love. The acting was a bit dubious but it was enjoyable nonetheless!

No comments: