Thursday 27 February 2020

A wintry start

We were all up by 5am this morning and when I looked out of the window, there was no snow...yet! We took Sophie to Thrapston and on the way home it did start to snow but only lightly. I fervently hoped it wouldn't amount to much!

I took Sophie's car to work and had a good day putting on the films and the playscheme sessions for Easter. I was sat away from everyone else today as Olivia was in training with Sue but it was fine. I also went up to the projectionist's room to see how that worked and it was fascinating!

At 3pm I went straight to get Sophie from Thrapston and the weather had changed from being grey and wintry to sunny and dry. After collecting Sophie we drove to Kettering hospital to pick up Mum and take her home. By now Sophie and I were a bit weary so it was great to go home ourselves and relax for a while with a cup of tea. It was a bonus having Sophie home earlier than normal!

As predicted it was an early night for us all!

No comments: