Thursday 28 November 2019

Work struggles!

It was so dark this morning driving into work but there is some relief on the horizon, as tomorrow is set to be drier and colder. Hooray!

I didn't have a particularly pleasant shift at work as we had computer niggles and stroppy customers! I also had a lot of annoying queries with the orders I'd been processing so it was quite a struggle at times! I was mightily glad when it was 3pm and Keith came to collect me!

I have to confess to not doing much when I got home so today has been very much a usual quiet Thursday. While Keith was cooking toad-in-the-hole for dinner, Sophie and I watched an episode of Escape to the Chateau which we both enjoy. It looks like an idyllic life and I sometimes do envy Angel and Dick Strawbridge! The Chateau looks gorgeous but I suppose it must be hard work catering for weddings!


No comments: