Wednesday 20 November 2019

Tackling little jobs!

I got up with Sophie at 6am this morning and then went back to bed for an hour! I felt a lot better when I woke up again!

Keith and I made a start on the en-suite bathroom ceiling today and he scraped off all of the flaking paint. I helped him clear it all up (most of it had landed in the shower cubicle) and then we put one coat on the bare bits. He wasn't able to get it all off so we'll just add an extra couple of coats to level it off. It looked better already!

I carried on cleaning the house while Keith popped to Tesco and then he went off in the afternoon to the doctor's to have a spirometry test which measures his lung function. Thankfully his terrible cough has eased and we're all hoping that he won't get another cold this winter!

He was there for a while so I watched a Christmas film on Channel 5, which was bliss! It's really cosy in our living room at the minute and with the candles lit and a somewhat cheesy (but enjoyable!) film to watch it was great!

No comments: