Tuesday 12 November 2019

Getting things done!

Today dawned cold and sunny and I took myself off to work again, leaving Keith and Mike in bed, lucky things!

Work wasn't too bad at all and I sped home at 2pm. We had bought a new shower caddy in Ikea a few weeks ago and it still hadn't been fitted so I did it myself. Keith was reluctant to do it, for some reason...I think he thought it was going to fall off, but after a couple of attempts, it didn't move. I put a folded up towel underneath it just in case it did fall off and damaged the shower tray!

We went to Brixworth to get a paper and then Keith popped to the doctors while I waited in the car. he came out with more antibiotics, stronger ones this time so let's hope they work. We are all fed up with his hacking coughs and I'm sure he hates it as well.

Back home I prepared loads of veggies for our spaghetti bolognese this evening and Sophie and I cooked this evening. We opened a bottle of Italian red wine that my Dad had brought over last weekend and it went perfectly with the meal. Delicious!

No comments: