Thursday 21 November 2019

Traffic niggles!

Today has been mostly uneventful, as Thursdays are. Keith took me to work and went off to do the weekly shop, and when he picked me up at 3pm I made the mistake of going home via the Round Spinney roundabout.

The traffic was horrendous and I was nearly taken out by a lorry who was dangerously close to my passenger side. I eventually had to let him in and he disappeared off to the industrial estate so he was completely in the wrong lane. I think from now on I'll avoid the whole area!

The weather continues to be dismal and grey, and frankly very depressing! In the evening I came up with the idea of trying to make my blog into a book. I need to transfer all the entries onto a word document and then I can use an online company to make it into a book that we can keep. The thought of it all disappearing by mistake fills me with horror so that can be my project for the winter! I dread to think how many words I've written but by putting it onto Microsoft Word I can find out!

No comments: