Friday 2 August 2019

Phew! It's Friday!

I was really busy at work, but the phones were a bit quieter today, thank goodness. It meant I could put the crash courses on for the penultimate week of the school holidays so that was a relief!

I hadn't had to take Mike into work this morning as he'd stayed at his friend's house overnight and had walked in, but I had to go and collect him and I was amazed that he'd arrived on time this morning, without either of us nagging him! He finished a bit early so we scooted off home and Keith and I then went over to the post office at Brixworth to post out a parcel and get the newspaper.

Sophie drank a non-alcoholic Freixenet this evening while I stuck to my usual G&T. We'd decided on curry for dinner so Sophie did all the cooking, bless her while I caught up with Flipping San Diego! I'm hooked on that now! How I would love to have the money to be able to do up old unloved houses and sell them on. They make them look so beautiful!

No comments: