Monday 12 August 2019

A calm start to the week!

Thankfully, work wasn't as busy as last Monday and I suspect a lot of people have gone away on holiday. We are now into week three of the summer break and we just have two more full weeks to go!

Keith collected me from work and we managed to waste two hours at the Weston Favell Centre. We popped into Tesco to buy food for tonight and tomorrow and had a coffee at Costa. Mike didn't want us to pick him up until 4pm and our suspicions that he had gone to see Abbie were proved correct! They really seem to be an item at the moment!

I predicted at the start of the summer that we weren't going to have a very good one, and I have been right. Today was unsettled and showery and this week is set to be the same with much cooler temperatures and a fair amount of rain. We have yet another weather warning out for Wednesday, which is great as it's my day off!


No comments: